I Didn't Forget About You
Posted on 10:07 PM
I know it's been awhile since I've updated, and that's because nothing was really exceptionally noteworthy.
BUT. There were a lot of little things that have happened!
1. Today it was warm. Well, it was about 30 degrees Fahrenheit and the snow got all slushy and I didn't have to wear gloves or a hat! It was so wonderful. A little weird that 30 felt warm to me, but I'll take it.
2. Julie's (my roommate) birthday was last week and we went to the Starlite Diner which is the ONLY place in Moscow that serves real milkshakes! I had been looking forward to it all week! I told you about this place, didn't I? Well if I didn't it's this little American diner sort of stuck in this courtyard and it's like 1950s themed and they have burgers (big juicy ones) and real French fries and MILKSHAKES. So Happy Birthday, Julie!
3. We have been planning our Spring Break trip (which comes up soon) and we're going to Egypt! So let the countdown begin: 6 weeks
4. Today was the school's birthday so we had all these assemblies and programs and games and relay races and the best part...no lessons :) I'll try to put pictures up asap and tell you more about that but not right now.
1 comments:
I've been waiting and waiting for an update - thanks!
Post a Comment