Fooooood
Posted on 11:49 AM
I'm starving. Probably because it's lunchtime. But I've been hungry for American food since I stepped foot on Russian soil.
Here's a list (that's probably only interesting to me, but it's my blog so there) of food that I miss and I can't wait until I get home and get to eat it and I sit and daydream about it...
Wheat Thins
Cheez-Its
chocolate chip cookies
Girl Scout cookies (especially Samoas and Thin Mints)
Five Guys burgers
Chinese food
Mexican food
Chick-Fil-A
Taco Bell
pancakes
anything microwaveable
brownies
cookie dough ice cream
Kraft macaroni and cheese--the shape kind :)
regular cereal (like Cheerios and Frosted Mini Wheat)
Heavenly Grind coffee (all you Shawneeites know what I mean)
donuts
K well that's all I can think of right now...but I'll keep thinking...and keep craving...
3 comments:
I'd throw in my vote for meals at Phoenix and Chilis.
And anything from Sonic.
And in just one month and five days, you can eat all of that and MORE! Course, you'd probably get sick, but hey, it would satisfy your cravings. What about Noodles and Co.? I occasionally eat there in your honor :-)
Now I am hungry...
I wish you were going to be close enough to visit me when you come home. If you venture in to OK let me know. I am always willing to help you satisfy your chick-fil-a cravings
Post a Comment