Missouri

Posted on 8:16 PM

This is just a weird thing but I keep thinking of it and forgetting to tell you:

My kids wear all fancy designer brands, right? Right, well they do. So I've learned a lot about designer names and the cool stuff to wear (try asking me about it--I can tell you where to get Armani and D&G Junior and that Hugo Boss makes things for little kids and what Dior sunglasses look like and how much Versace perfume costs...Russia has taught me some valuable lessons about being materialistic...). Anyway, so there's this new brand they wear called Missouri and it's made in Italy and they make shoes and stuff and it's elite enough that I can't even find it online when I google it (because I tried but I can't find it...but it's definitely a designer brand)!

So for all your Missourians out there: if you see Missouri written on shoes or bags don't think that it came from Missouri. But we can still be proud of our state :)


AHA! I found it online! Ha so here's the website: http://www.missouri.it/ But it is all in Italian...

Anyway, you can see just how posh it is because I've learned that if they don't write or tell you the price, it usually means you can't afford it, so move along, please.

I feel like this isn't really interesting to other people but I just thought it was so weird and it just goes to show how rich and fancy my students really are...

0 comments:

Post a Comment