OMG They're Learning!!

Posted on 8:55 PM

This might only be exciting for me, but this is my blog so I'm writing about it.

Ok in Russian, when you ask for something the translation into English is "Give me please _____." Like "Give me please tea." Which sounds weird and kind of rude. So this whole time I've been working with my kids on saying "Can I please have____?" This morning at breakfast, I was pouring the kids' drinks and I usually ask "Would you like something to drink?" and then they say "tea" or "water" or whatever and so I make them repeat after me "Can I please have tea?" Anyway, I asked Martin (my fav) if he wanted something to drink and he looked at me and said "Leah, can I please have tea?" And I was so excited because he did it without any prompting! So I gave him a high five and I was just glad that I taught them SOMETHING. It's the little victories that get me through the day...

1 comments:

marenj said...

Can I please have an email from Leah?

Thank you.

Post a Comment