Metro Bombings

Posted on 1:58 PM

If any of you have seen the news (even though it's the middle of the night in the US) this morning there were suicide bombers (they think) in the Moscow metro. When it happened, I was 3 stops away, but thankfully I am fine (and so are my friends, as far as I know). It's kind of scary because you always hear about this kind of stuff on the news happening in foreign countries and other big cities but now I live in one of those places...weird. Maybe I'll take the bus tonight ha...Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am ok and there is nothing to worry about!

5 comments:

Orrey said...

Wow! Saw the story on the news, and glad to hear now that you're safe!

renee said...

thanks leah! i just logged in to my computer and saw the story on msn! i was really worried!!!! soo glad you're ok.

Brandon said...

dear leah,

how about you take the sidewalk.

sincerely,
tegan's daddy

Debbie said...

I like Brandon's idea, but my idea is even better - how 'bout you just come back home? OK, OK, I know what you're saying, so instead, just please be as safe as you can. I pray constantly that God's hand is right on top of you! Love you so much.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you're okay! I thought of you immediatly when I heard the news. Good to know that your angels are working overtime for you! :) Be safe...and come home soon to meet Caleb!

Post a Comment