My bedroom...the walls are covered in glow-in-dark stars and yes, those are yellow curtains.



My favorite part of the flat...the light up window



The foyerish area



The living room


The living room (check out that wallpaper!)

The kitchen


Fridge and doorway to the living room (I tried getting all these angles so you can piece it together in your mind)



The bathroom and washer



The bathtub



The view from inside: the front door (which is opened) and the "vault" door.













Three of the locks on our door. The one farthest right is a secret lock that you can't even see or unlock from the outside and it won't even let you turn the knob. So Mom and Dad, you can see I'm safe.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so wonderful! I especially love the vault door :-). It looks like a great place and yes, I agree - the full length, "light up window" is beautiful. Your room reminds me of when you were little - yellow curtains and glow-in-the-dark stars! Yeah!!!!

Post a Comment