Weekends Are Too Short

Posted on 8:59 PM

Well I had a non-eventful weekend.


But ew on the metro this morning there was vomit all over.  Not mine, obviously.

Oh and now I'm still teaching in the Kindergarten because Becca is out sick.  And I have her class and mine and 5th grade now and still 7th grade and the teachers on Wednesdays. Confused?  Me too.

Annnnd.  My US bank account was frozen because of irregular spending patterns!!  Ha!  I guess it is kind of irregular to not put anything on your check card that you normally use for Starbucks and Quik Trip and the movies and suddenly none of that is on there, just charges for plane tickets from Moscow to London and Paris.  So a pat on the back to Bank of America. 

Oh and guess what else?  This week I'll have a new student in the Kindergarten.  She's the granddaughter of the President of one of those countries below Russia like Kazakhstan or Turkmenistan but I actually can't remember which one.  I tried Googling it but I couldn't really find anything.

Well tomorrow is Monday :(  I think whoever made up this whole 5 days at work and 2 days off was not the best person to make that kind of decision because really, Saturday is for relaxing, Sunday is for church and lunch out and taking naps and family, and then Monday could be for getting work done and errands and all that and getting ready to start the week again.  Then Tuesday through Friday could be the work week.  See?  I would have been a much better person to decide how the week/weekends should work.

3 comments:

daniel reeves said...

watch out for secret service. Big Brother will be watching...

Anonymous said...

dumey, are you in a bit of a mood?

renee said...

great idea, leah!! i think you should work on implementing that. maybe have a chat with the president of whichever country it is (i recommend finding that answer first though... ;)

Post a Comment