Weird Stuff...

Posted on 6:33 PM

On Friday night I went to America.  I'm not even kidding.  We went to the American compound.  Just picture this.  You get off the metro and walk through the streets of Russia and cross the canal where you look down the river and see downtown "Moscow City" with skyscrapers and the glistening city lights.  It's dark and there are shady people walking around and you walk through this walkway with graffiti all over the wall and no street lamps and sketchy people sitting in cars...then you come to this big brick wall with a large gate and a little door, but you can hear the faint sound of Flo Rida coming from inside...

Then you go through the door (after someone lets you in obviously) and you enter the suburbs of America!!  There were two story houses with yards and driveways and garages and kids out playing in the streets (and trick-or-treating because they celebrate early due to Fall Break).  It was the craziest thing.  I ate dinner at a family's house there with some other teachers and the girl that invited us is a teacher at the Anglo-American school, which is also inside the compound.  The house wasn't like an apartment or Russian at all--there were fall decorations and a big kitchen and a laundry room (with a dryer!) and an upstairs and everything.  It was so nice!

So here's another weird thing.  There was a UFO in Moscow!  Ha, I don't really know what it was, but that's what they say because there was this thing called a Halo Cloud which was supposedly actually caused by a weather change and Artic air and I don't really know how all that works.

Crazy, huh?  

1 comments:

Danielj said...

was the halo cloud above the american city?

Post a Comment