Time For A Countdown?
Posted on 10:39 AM
There are some exciting things coming up...so obviously it's countdown time!
Did I tell you that I'm going to Turkey? Yep, we have a 3 day weekend so I'm taking off two days and going to Istanbul! Don't be too jealous.
And the Countdown until Turkey: 3 weeks, 2 days
Last Day of School: 7 weeks, 3 days
Weekend in St. Petersburg: 9 weeks, 3 days
Mom and Dad possibly visiting Moscow (!): 10 weeks
Back to USA: 11 weeks
3 comments:
I LOVE this countdown. And, I think that "possibly" is a "for sure"! Dad looked at all the Visa stuff last night and you know once he starts planning . . .
The best, though, is back in the USA (specifically St. Louis) in 11 weeks! I just can't wait for that date.
Wow, just found your blog and awesome! I studied in Russia. And taught in Istanbul. You are hitting up two of my FAVORITE countries. I bet you are so excited about your family coming.
Dear Leah,
I will be counting down your return to the U.S. I miss you.
Post a Comment