Counting down...

Posted on 5:09 AM

So the countdown is one week and one day until I leave! OMG how crazy.  I'm actually pretty excited--not to start packing, but to go.  Packing is the one thing that will probably stress me out but I haven't really thought about it yet.  I've been avoiding it.

I'm so excited to live in a big city and have to take public transportation everywhere and wear fuzzy hats. I am sort of nervous about the language barrier (I haven't exactly been practicing/learning Russian like I had planned to this summer...) but Bryan, Erica, and Hannah bought me this amazing electronic translator that is pocket sized and I can take everywhere in case I need help!  

Well this week I'll be tying up loose ends with VISA stuff and other important travel stuff and...bleh...packing. Wish me luck!  добрый вечер

1 comments:

Orrey said...

I assume that last bit is, "hakuna matata" in Russian?

Post a Comment